2/7

2/7 Board United We Stand, Divided We Fall


    Question/Query

    Share
    avatar
    ttZhiHao

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-05-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Singapore

    Question/Query

    Post by ttZhiHao on Thu May 28, 2009 11:28 pm

    I remember I had 9 points before, but why now drop until so low?
    avatar
    Stand Alone Cow

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-05-27
    Location : blk 97 cow farm road

    Re: Question/Query

    Post by Stand Alone Cow on Fri May 29, 2009 2:29 pm

    ttZhiHao wrote:I remember I had 9 points before, but why now drop until so low?

    not sure,maybe some one reported you?i`m not really sure though


    _________________
    avatar
    ttZhiHao

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-05-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Question/Query

    Post by ttZhiHao on Fri May 29, 2009 3:51 pm

    Stand Alone Complex wrote:
    ttZhiHao wrote:I remember I had 9 points before, but why now drop until so low?

    not sure,maybe some one reported you?i`m not really sure though

    Are points very important?
    avatar
    Liuyang

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-05-27

    Re: Question/Query

    Post by Liuyang on Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm

    ttZhiHao wrote:
    Stand Alone Complex wrote:
    ttZhiHao wrote:I remember I had 9 points before, but why now drop until so low?

    not sure,maybe some one reported you?i`m not really sure though

    Are points very important?
    u will be banned if ur points get too low lol!
    avatar
    Stand Alone Cow

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-05-27
    Location : blk 97 cow farm road

    Re: Question/Query

    Post by Stand Alone Cow on Fri May 29, 2009 4:13 pm

    Liuyang wrote:
    ttZhiHao wrote:
    Stand Alone Complex wrote:
    ttZhiHao wrote:I remember I had 9 points before, but why now drop until so low?

    not sure,maybe some one reported you?i`m not really sure though

    Are points very important?
    u will be banned if ur points get too low lol!


    no,points are not,if im not wrong and no,you will not get banned


    _________________
    avatar
    ttZhiHao

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-05-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Question/Query

    Post by ttZhiHao on Fri May 29, 2009 6:07 pm

    Stand Alone Complex wrote:
    Liuyang wrote:
    ttZhiHao wrote:
    Stand Alone Complex wrote:
    ttZhiHao wrote:I remember I had 9 points before, but why now drop until so low?

    not sure,maybe some one reported you?i`m not really sure though

    Are points very important?
    u will be banned if ur points get too low lol!


    no,points are not,if im not wrong and no,you will not get banned

    Ok.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Question/Query

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 am